After two years of blogging, Wordswimmer is hosting a swim party this Labor Day weekend... and we're hoping that you'll join us.
It's our way of thanking you for joining us in the water each week and for sharing your thoughts on writing or for just showing up and sitting on the beach and watching the waves roll in.
So... if you're ready to dive in, here's how you can join the party.
Just click on the comments button and take a minute to respond to one (or more) of the following questions:
1) Send a note in a bottle letting us know you're in the water, too. Tell us who you are and where you live and whatever else you'd like to share about yourself. (Remember this is a public pool, so you don't need to reveal too much.)
2) Share a few words about why you keep returning to Wordswimmer week after week... and what you'd like to see on the blog in future posts.
3) Let others know what you love most about writing. If you could share your favorite part of the process, what would you say to another writer just getting into the water?
4) Toast your favorite authors... who you go back to read again and again.
5) Bring your favorite blogs to the party, too... and let others know where you go for information about writing, or for encouragement to keep swimming, or for support on those days when words won't come or the water's too cold.
Mostly, enjoy meeting other writers to share the water with.
Thanks so much for stopping by... and for your encouragement over the past two years to keep swimming.